Dear sir /madam,

I am sai likhith and I am a scientist so now I would like say that I has been developed a technology and mission for space exploration and now I want to tell that at present I have a mission which is that we can create mars into habitable planet and I know for every thing we need a belief and proof so I has made a animation video which you can see at https://youtu.be/yK-C-qRBjbI  by this video you can know how we can make the mars into habitable planet and how my mission will done within 11 minutes of period 

From above proof you can know regarding a video proof that how can I do this mission and so for this I has been prepared a  documentation sir you can see it at https://contactpresident.blogspot.com/2022/01/nasa.html
And at this link you can see the proof for my idea is best and time line of changes occur in the mars and how my technology can be useful for the earth and so I have been mentioned the documentation at the link

So you can see proof and documentation and animation so by this you can know about it sir and now I want to tell that when I has been Contacted you regard this mission project because when I tries to contact the NASA I has been not getting a responce from NaSA and sir I has been contacting you that if they had listen my words regard this then it can be a proud for the United States

That if we had developed this technology and we made the mars into habitable planet by this mission then we can make a lot because this is a advanced type of technology converting the planet habitable planet for humans then after we can make any planet into habitable planet then by this we can make moons of all planets we can convert into habitable and plant which can be habitable can be done by us so by this we can establish our humans all over the space and by this mission we can create a lot of development 

So my request is that could you please sir help me sir a small meeting around 40 minutes of period with the NASA officials and mission Mars team please sir I want to prove myself to them then by this 40 minutes I can prove that I can make it and how I can make it possible I will explain them so by this you can conclude to make this mission or not so sir but it is a golden opportunity to both United States and humans and by this technology we can move any planet and convert it habitable planet 

So my small request can you please arrange me a online meeting with the NASA officials and mission Mars team

If you make this it will be a motivation to our scientists and we can also share pure technology to the present world and make the world into habitable planet and if you need you can contact me at likhithmallela20@gmail.com

So I can create this all mission for you so I need just a small help from the department of the United States that I need to contact the NASA please I can prove my self by this if it is liked by the NASA officials it can be a lot of technology transfer from us to the future generations also please could you help me regard it could you please arrange a small online meeting with the NASA officials and mission Mars team and it will just a 40 minutes of period meeting I need this 40 minutes can create a high technology for us humans so if they like my presentation and my idea it will come into existence on that day so it is just a 40 minutes of period online meeting with them it will cost the proud of United States and the mankind in this world if they like my present project I will give all my future products and technology to USA only so could you please arrange a small online meeting with them sir with NASA officials mission Mars team if they have any doubt regard my technology I can prove and solve it for them so could you please help sir and you can contact me at likhithmallela20@gmail.com

Thank you,

Your respectfully,

Sai likhith,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla idea

NASA