Dear sir you want to visit to for the documentary

The experiment how to make mars as a habitable planet and how to convert the whole CO2 in mars into the o2

Procedure and theory and the documentary is this sir

Dear sir,

I want to tell there is no unknown element is there here and I want to tell this process and this car also process this method

When I want to tell the that the one fan will be outside of the car which will be operated and then it will such the air and the dust also with it and dust will comes out and again with the special technology on it will filter it like this CO2 and o2 and other gases so by this the o2 and the other gases will be comes out of the car with the special type of pressure and the CO2 and another CO2 will be comes together and forms the 2co2 means dicarbon dioxide and it is not a new element it also exist and now when we take the 2co2 and we will make a decomposition of it with a process of special and it will be divided into the 2co2=C2+2o2 you can verify this equation also sir and now the 2o2 when enters out from the car automatically it converts into the 2o2=o2+o2 and you can also verify it also sir and now last product is the C2 and now we will take this C2 and add it to the h2 which is filled and now when this start converting we has been know this that 

C2+h2=C2h2  

And you can verify this equation also so the it forms as the acethelene and now this acethelene is our final product which is used as a fuel of the vehicle



There it is looks so simple process to me also but it take time because it is a complex process so it takes 3 years for me I can show this for you 


This process looks like this I has been sended images for you below see the process



I will teach that when the air enters it divides and now

CO2(carbon dioxide)+CO2(carbon dioxide)=2CO2 (di carbon dioxide)

And then we taken the 2CO2 and we send it to another process

2CO2(di carbon dioxide)=C2(carbon)+2o2

And now the 2o2 will be sent out of the car and the now the 

2o2=o2(oxygen)+o2(oxygen) so it comes out

Now there is only the C2 left you can see and now the C2 is added to the h2 to form the acethelene

C2(corbon as gas form)+H2(Hydrogen)=c2h2(acethelene)

And now the c2h2(acethelene) is our fuel product you can see this sir



And now the element and compounds included are this C2,h2,o2,2o2,2co2,CO2 so this are the elements which we can see in this reaction and you can verify each and every element in this and this all are existed and by a certain conditions and pressure and temperature it will be depends so it it difficult to know I has been know about it




So this is a data which help you and also you can verify about this by the scientists of the isro also about it 

And

Proof how does the acethelene used as a fuel for the engine


Now I wi give some YouTube links many people trys the acetylene as a fuel for vehicle

Links are 






Many experiment and schools and other are try the acetylene as a fuel for the vehicle


So view this video's 

That confirm the c2h2 as a fuel

So there is one more step forward to our project


Conclusion

So this is a type of documentary for you sir

And now I am trying you to help me sir please


For contact me

Name:- m.sai likhith

Phone number :- +918185816363

Email address :-likhithmallela20@gmail.com

And sir I want to tell that I think you sankaran kutty p and please I want to tell if you have been visited it then thanks and if you have any question and doubt and any thing regarding this my experiment or project then just mail me at the likhithmallela20@gmail.com and I will be give a reply within the 10 minutes to you sir please approve my one and I think that I want to help this world and the space with this please mail me and support me and please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please mail me at the likhithmallela20@gmail.com
Please sir I am waiting for your mail and I am ready to give you reply with a correct explanation please mail me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla idea

NASA